KidsPrado is an Affiliate portal where you can purchase unique goods from Merchants around the world. Whether you are looking for handmade or vintage goods or craft supplies, we want you to have a positive experience shopping on KidsPrado. The prices are least price of concerned merchants and may vary as per the merchants and market conditions. The given prices are for reference only and the actual price shall be at the time of concluding your purchase order. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
1. Understanding KidsPrado’s Limitations as a Venue
KidsPrado provides a venue for buyers to discover and purchase from merchants around the world. It is important to note that KidsPrado is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on KidsPrado, you understand that:
1. You are not buying directly from KidsPrado, but from one of the many talented merchants on KidsPrado;
2. KidsPrado does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on KidsPrado or any content posted by mechants(such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies); and
3. Each merchant on KidsPrado has their own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies.
4. Purchasing an Item on KidsPrado
When you buy from a shop on KidsPrado, you’re directly supporting an independent business, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a merchant on KidsPrado, you agree that you have:
1. Read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
2. Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
3. Provided accurate shipping information to the seller.